Reding Hueber Ag Consulting respects each individual's right to privacy. We value our relationship with you, and we take pride in maintaining loyalty and respect with each individual client by providing you with security.
We realize how important it is for us to safeguard any personal information that may reveal your identity or account information, whether you are our customer or a visitor to our Web site's public domain. To show our commitment to your security, we extend the following pledge to you.
Your Privacy is Our Priority
Website Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
• We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
• We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
• We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization and affiliates, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Why and How We Collect Personal Information
When you apply for or maintain an account with RHAG Consulting, we collect personal information about you for business purposes, such as evaluating your financial needs, processing your requests and transactions, informing you about products and services that may be of interest to you, and providing customer service. The personal information we collect about you includes:
• information you provide to us on applications and other forms, such as your name, address, date of birth, social security number, occupation, assets, and income;
• information about your transactions with us and with our affiliates;
• information we receive from consumer reporting agencies, such as your credit history and creditworthiness, and other entities not affiliated with RHAG Consulting; and
• information you provide to us to verify your identity, such as a passport, or received from other entities not affiliated with RHAG Consulting.
How We Protect Personal Information
We limit access to your personal information to those employees who need to know in order to conduct our business, service your account, and help you accomplish your financial objectives, such as providing you with a broad range of products and services. Our employees are required to maintain and protect the confidentiality of your personal information and must follow established procedures to do so. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. We do not rent or sell your name or personal information to anyone.
Google Analytics and Conversion Information
We use Google Analytics to collect anonymous (not personally identifiable) information about which advertisements and promotions bring users to our Web site. RHAG Consulting uses code to help manage our online advertising and promotions. This code is provided by Google. These files enable Google to recognize a unique cookie on your Web browser, which in turn enables us to learn which advertisements and promotions bring users to our Web site. The cookie was placed by us, or by another advertiser who works with Google. With both cookies and conversion technology, the information that we collect and share is anonymous and not personally identifiable. It does not contain your name, address, telephone number, or email address.
RHAG Consulting Security Technology
RHAG Consulting uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology in order to protect the information that you submit. This type of technology protects you from having your information intercepted by anyone other than RHAG Consulting while it is being transmitted to us. We work hard to ensure that our Web sites are secure and that they meet industry standards. We also use other safeguards such as firewalls, authentication systems (e.g., passwords and personal identification numbers) and access control mechanisms to control unauthorized access to systems and data.
Sharing Information With Our Affiliates
We may share personal information described above with our affiliates for business purposes, such as servicing customer accounts and informing customers about new products and services, and as permitted by applicable law. Our affiliates are companies controlled or owned by us, or companies controlling or under common control with us, and include financial service companies, such as dealers, other brokers, futures commission merchants, and advisers. The information we share with affiliates for marketing purposes may include the information described above, such as name, address and RHAG Consulting account information, but will not include other credit information, such as credit history appearing on a consumer credit report or net worth and income information appearing on applications for our products and services.
Disclosure to Non-Affiliated Third Parties
In order to support the financial products and services we provide to you, we may share the personal information described above with third-party service providers and joint marketers not affiliated with us, including:
• financial service institutions (e.g., advisers, dealers, brokers, trust companies and banks) with whom we have joint marketing agreements, such as agreements to market financial services or products that we jointly offer, endorse or sponsor; and
• companies under contract to perform services for us or on our behalf, such as vendors that prepare and mail statements and transaction confirmations or provide data processing, computer software maintenance and development, transaction processing and marketing services.
These companies acting on our behalf are required to keep your personal information confidential.
Also, we may disclose personal information with non-affiliated companies and regulatory authorities as permitted or required by applicable law. For example, we may disclose personal information to cooperate with regulatory authorities and law enforcement agencies to comply with subpoenas or other official requests, and as necessary to protect our rights or property.
Accessing and Revisiting Your Personal Information
We endeavor to keep our customer files complete and accurate. We will give you reasonable access to the information we have about you. Most of this information is contained in account statements that you receive from us and applications that you submit to obtain our products and services. We encourage you to review this information and notify us if you believe any information should be corrected or updated. If you have a question or concern about your personal information or this privacy notice, please contact us by email at email@example.com